Dr. George A. Vincent
Of fhe People for the People.
Your best choice for St. John
VISION: An internationally recognized and sustainable tourism product that focuses on the proud, productive and patriotic Grenadian people.
MISSION: To develop and diversify Grenada’s tourism products with a focus on community tourism, while enabling the growth of yachting and recreational diving. This mission begins with the encounters of the Grenadian people as central to the tourism experience.
PhD McGill University (Canada)
- Minister of Tourism Civil Aviation and Culture
- Special Tourism Advisor to the Government of Grenada (2009)
- SME Expert for the EU-funded Grenada Business Gateway Project, established the Grenada Business Center (GBC)
- Director Of Skills Training, Grenada Business & Agricultural Revitalization Program (GBAR).
- Established the successful and lucrative Gouyave Fish Friday Festival (2005)
- Organization of American States (OAS) Tourism Unit in Washington D.C. – developed, launched Small Tourism Enterprise Program (STEP) for training and technical assistance to over 1,000 small tourism enterprises in 14 Caribbean countries. Included the innovative Netcorps program, delivering computer and internet training by volunteer students from Canada and the US to over 700 small hotels in participating Caribbean countries
- Worked in Grenada’s National Park system: instrumental in attracting funding from Canada and EU for investment in the system
PLANS FOR THE CONSTITUENCY
- Will provide representative democracy
- Will Institute proper administrative systems to ensure transparent management of constituency affairs
- Will work through community groups to :
- Identify issues and challenges
- Create the environment to develop effective responses
George A. Vincent is a man for the people, who will not desert you, who will be accountable to you. Let us work together to unite families, villages, the parish and the nation.
VOTE George A. Vincent for your Member of Parliament, St. John.