A BETTER GRENADA IS POSSIBLE
The NDC has the vision to transform Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique into a strong, stable democracy, capable of sustaining a high quality of life for all the people. We envision a green, equitable and prosperous nation for all.
The NDC envisages a country that is:
- Just, free, independent and self-reliant
- Stable, peaceful, friendly, safe and secure
- A model of sustainable development for Small Island States
- A place where everyone has an equal opportunity to realize his or her potential, and enjoy the fruits of his or her labour, without fear or discrimination
- A nation whose people take pride in their culture, heritage and patrimony
- A country where the environment is protected and preserved for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations
We believe that a better Grenada is possible, and so together let us help Grenada take its rightful place amongst the community of nations.